To the Girl Who Feels Like She’s Always Starting Over
Again.
And again.
And again.
Sometimes it feels like just when you’re healing,
life knocks you down again.
It’s exhausting.
It’s unfair.
And it makes you question if you’re even growing at all.
But let me say this starting over doesn’t mean you failed.
It means you were brave enough to begin again.
It means you had the strength to keep going when you had every reason to give up.
You are not behind.
You are not broken.
You are someone who keeps rising and that’s power.
💭 What I Know Now:
Healing isn’t a straight line.
It’s a spiral.
Sometimes you revisit old pain with a stronger heart.
Sometimes you begin again with deeper wisdom.
💬 A Soft Message to That Version of Me:
“You’re not starting from scratch.
You’re starting from experience.
And that version of you that keeps getting up?
She’s magic.”
✍️ let us know:
“What have I learned each time I had to start over?
And what would I tell the version of me who felt like giving up?”

No comments:
Post a Comment